[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] graves of WWII soldiers

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Wed Oct 25 21:08:09 PDT 2006

I have recently located the grave of my mother's first husband at Smiltene,
Latvia.  The organization Volksbund supplied the information however cannot
tell me if the graveyard is still there or if the graves are still there.

If someone out there is near here or has been in this direction, perhaps you
could comment.

I am wanting to locate the grave listed as:
Hermann Belter
Todesort: Feldlas.21
Grablage: Smiltene, Soldaten Friedhof, block 1, reihe 3, grab 9

Thankyou,
Rita Lyster