[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A Seminar in Poland

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:51:36 PDT 2006

I have such an interest to attend a Seminar in Poland, esp. Vistula area,
home of my ancestors, and birthplace of my mother. I have always had the
plan to travel to Poland someday to step foot on the homeland of my
ancestors, and since the location of my long-lost cousin in Cleveland, Ohio,
found via my genealogy research, we both have an interest in travelling
there someday...both studying German.

Seems as though, we're travelling full circle, as our ancestors first
emigrated to USA & Canada, studying the English language at night school,
now we, their descendants, are wanting to travel back to their homeland,
studying their mother tongue of German.

I have been overseas three times, but have never stepped down in
Germany/Poland/Russia....

Gilda in Calgary, Alberta, Canada