[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 41, Issue 44

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at cox.net
Tue Oct 31 12:31:52 PST 2006

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:59:55 +0300
> From: Cristian Tetzner <cristian_tetzner at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family History - TETZNER
> To: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
>
> Hi! I?m from Brazil and following my family history I could discover that
probably
> they could came to Brazil, from Schleswig-Holstein. The surname is "
TETZNER "  but probably originaly it?s a little bit

cristian_tetzner at hotmail.com

Germany telephone directory at http://www.dastelefonbuch.de/ has some 601
entries for Tetzner.  Searching for similar names picks up a total of 661
listings, including Tetzschner ant Tezner.  If you knew the town your
ancestors came from, you might find people with that surname still living
there.

If you go to this site http://christoph.stoepel.net/Geogen-localized-en.aspx
you can see where the distribution of Tetzner is currently in Germany.

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Texas, USA