[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ziemer

mag_ton mag_ton at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 19:43:47 PST 2006

My g-grandfather was Heinrich Johann Ziemer, b. 1843
someplace in Pommern.  His parents, according to his
emigration papers were Carl Ziemer and Wilhelmine
Gruenwald Ziemer.  He married Bertha Hintz, from
Woedtke and they had seven kids, one of whom was my
grandfather Henry Ziemer.  We have seen Carl and
Wilhelmine in census records staying w/some Wash. Co.
Ziemers when they were old.  There was also an old
Ludwig and Louise Ziemer who seem to be related.  Does
this match with any of yours?  Natelfitz has been
mentioned as a possible home for Carl and Wilhelmine.
We are looking for more information on them, where
they came from, and who were their other kids, besides
Heinrich, if they had any.   My family lived in
Milwaukee and Waukesha Co. here in Wisconsin.
Thanks for any advice!
Tonia Ziemer
Madison WI