[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Splett / Krenz in Vancouver / Saskatoon

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Sep 2 09:16:38 PDT 2006

The following message was received privately from Germany.  If you
can help, please respond personally to Kalle at:  kalle.leipe at t-online.de

I hope you can help to find any informations about my great
grandfather Michael Splett.born 10.09.1863 in Lemberg (now L`viv
Ukraine).  He married Emilie Wedmann,born 29.11.1880 also
Lemberg.  After wedding they are living in Kolowert near Rowno.

Maybe at 1910 +/-3years M. Splett has leaving his family and
immigrats to Canada.  Members of my family tells he was living in
Saskatoon,and died there in 1946.

But  it is mysterious, in the first month of this year, I've found
that little adress book of my great grandma.  I could read the adress
of the sister of my great grandma, Juliana Krenz, 4629 Frazer Str.
Vancouver, B.C. and Michael Splett 611 Keifer Str. Vancouver B.C.

What`s going up?  Nobody of my family gives me an answer to my
questions about the Splett line.

I hope you can help to find a footprint about my great grandfather.

Thank you fore your help

kalle

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html