[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cilke and variations

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 14:05:54 PDT 2006

Poland phone directory at http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/index.php/ has 6 listings of Zeilke in Bydgoszcz (Bromberg).  Choose Kujawsko-pomorskie as the Area, Bydgoszcz as the Town, and Zielke as the Last name, and click on Search.

There are also 6 Zielke in Warszawa (Warsaw), Mazowieckie Area.

Maybe some distant cousins to contact.  Not a lot of help, I guess.

Joe Pessarra in Texas
joepessarra at cox.net

  Message: 5