[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Draeger/Dreger in Krzepszew, Kutno Parish

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 15 11:14:32 PDT 2006

Delores,

I happen to have some birth records from Kutno parish because of my interst
in the Krebs name.

I have a copy the 1858 birth record for Wilhelm, but not the 1861 record for
Adolf.
In the column the village is clearly shown as Krsyszew.  Witness Gottlieb
Weber is from this village and Samuel Krebs the other witness is from
village Karolewo.

I have not looked at my maps in order to locate these places.

Hope this helps some.

Rose Ingram