[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Church records in the Kalisch area

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 18 18:31:32 PDT 2006

Michael,

I will **insert comments in between your lines 1, 2 and 3.

Rose Ingram
---------
From: "Michael Stockhausen" Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:52 PM

Can anyone give me some advice in which church records (Lutheran, perhaps
also catholic) I should search for events that took place in the following
villages?

1. Borowiec near Grodziec, about 1800 to 1850 (Names: MÜLLER, KURTZ, JANOTT)

** 1827 Grodziec Lutheran was established.   from 1800 to about 1827 (even
to 1830's) I would suggest looking at the Grodziec Catholic records.    Also
check the Zagrow Catholic and Lutheran records.

2. Police near Kolo, about 1800 to 1850 (Names: BANNASCH, WALTER, LÜCK)

** records may be recorded in the Wladyslawow or Kolo Lutheran records.
Also check the Catholic records in this area.  Brudzew, Dobrow, Chelmno.

3. Chelmo near Dabie/Dombie, about 1800 to 1830 (Names: BANNASCH, WALTER,
LÜCK)

** records may be recorded in the Wladyslawow or Kolo Lutheran records.
Also
check Chelmno Catholic.

**Wladyslawow records from late 1700's to about 1825 are in the main SGGEE
Pedigree Database.  Deaths from Dabie parish up to 1825 are also shown.. Not
all records after 1825 are extracted yet, you will have to search those on
your own.
Hope this is of some help.
--------

Thanks and regards