[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Slonsk Poland

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Sep 26 10:02:01 PDT 2006

Leslie,

I suspect that you know your own genealogy very well, but you are not
giving us much information to go on to respond.   How about some
additional names and dates and places?

When you say in Philadelphia in 1907, do you mean living there, born
there, died there, married there, or something else?

Gary Warner