[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] anajewo, gostynin, russia poland

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Tue Sep 26 20:00:31 PDT 2006

Joyce and Worth

I don't have ancestors from Gostynin as far as I know but I do have a Lau
family in the Thorn area and one who married a Leichnitz.  Lau is not a
common name and I didn't realize it was German at first.  I also have
Fenskes way back in the Thorn area.  Many of those who lived along the
Vistula passed through Thorn.  My direct family settled in the Rypin area.
Wouldn't mind sharing some information off-line if this is of interest to
you.

Earl Schultz