[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] town of Modly

Donna Schultz Schultz120 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 08:00:52 PDT 2007

Greetings:

>From the Canadian-US Border Crossing/St. Albans Records that are on on-line on Ancestry.com I see that
when my grandmother, Berta Petzke, entered the US she listed her nearest relative as her father, Julius Petzke, living in Plechen, Germany.

Berta was traveling with her brother, Reinhold Petzke, who listed his nearest relative as his wife, Rosina, living in Modly or Modla, Russia.

Can anyone tell me where Modly or Modla is located in relationship to Plechen?

Thanks for any assistance.

Donna