[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gottfried Hohertz from Zrawin

j burns johnburns at telus.net
Thu Apr 5 18:51:32 PDT 2007

Thanks Rose.
The town I'm looking for doesn't have that many letters. It looks like
Zrawin. The Zra look definite after that it could be win or ivin, or iuin or
ivai. Maybe Gottfried, the informant, couldn't spell and that is how it
sounded to the immigration agent. I find the names in that part of the world
very confusing and they seem to vary.
I didn't realize I could search that site without paying.
John