[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Detective--translator needed

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Fri Apr 6 06:10:31 PDT 2007

If someone out there would like to take a stab at reading the back of a
photograph written in old German writing...I would send scan to you privately.
It is a photograph taken in Mydzk, Poland in the 30's of folks that have
likely attended a Geminde Gottes revival....band in the front and all
attendees pictured (60 or more).  Some of the people in the photograph are
Julius Bohrt, Rudolf Dahr and wife, Manuel Dahr, a missionary Mr.Gabiel.

Please reply to me privately to send attachment.

Rita Lyster