[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Explorer v.7 compatibility with SGGEE website

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Fri Apr 6 12:36:40 PDT 2007

When Explorer version 7 was officially released, we encountered
problems with the results page from our database searches.  For some
reason the browser was not recognizing the page.  Reporting the
problem to Microsoft resulted in denial so we advised everyone to use
Foxfire or equivalent if they were going to do any searching.

I just purchased a new laptop with Vista and Explorer v.7.0.6
installed.  This version appears to have no problem with the results page.

So, if you prefer to use Explorer, it appears that it will now work
providing you upgrade to this level.  I still prefer Firefox or
Netscape for my use and have already installed it on my new computer.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html