[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Vohlynian deportations

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Sun Apr 8 14:26:14 PDT 2007

Delores Stevens wrote:
> I too looked at this site, and wish that I could read and understand what it
> says.  Wondering if there is some relationship to my Krebs line.
> Delores Maduke
> Saskatoon
If you use the Firefox web browser there is an "add-on" (or extension)
that offers translation from various languages to other languages. I
have it installed and all you have to do is select text on ANY web page,
right-click, and choose the appropriate "from-to" language combination.
Needless to say, the results are not perfect, but better than looking at
a bunch of words with no idea what it means.

Download Firefox from: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/

After installation you can find the translator extension...and lots of
others at:

You may find other add-ons with translation capability but the above
link brings you to the page to download gTranslate, which is the
extension I have.

                    ****Ken Browne:
researching****

                 BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH
                 LACHMANN MROCH  NOURSE RUSSELL PETTENGILL
                 MORSE NOBLE  GROVER GAMAGE

I can trace my taglines back 8 generations