[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kantorat Zademle Kreis Sarny

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 9 05:51:05 PDT 2007

At 06:26 AM 09/04/2007, Klaus-Guenter Leiss wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm looking to find the Kantorat Zademle on a map. The only map that I
>have found it on is the Lueck map. According to my Aunt it was near
>the villages Cerkwisze and Debowa Gora ( aka Eichberg ) sligthly to
>the north of the railway station Antonowka on the Sarny to Kowel railway.
>According to the Lueck map it had a Bethaus or a Church, but i could
>not found this on any other map I have seen. So my question is, had
>Zademle another name that is found on any maps?
>
>Klaus Leiss

Klaus,

I have several different topographical maps of this area and also
have not been able to identify the precise location.  An alternative
spelling which I have seen is Zademka.

If you do find a map that shows it, I would appreciate getting a copy
so that I can locate it it accurately on my map.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca