[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gurski History

Slager Farms LTD clw386 at imagewireless.ca
Thu Apr 12 18:20:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

My grandmother (Emma Gurski) just passed away recently.  I’ve always longed
to know more about the Gurski side of the family, but nobody was really
willing to answer my questions.  My grandmother’s father was Herman Gurski,
and her birth mother was Pauline Kuhn.  Her mother died three days after she
was born.  She has an older sister named Alma.  Herman remarried a woman
named Emilie Dittman and they emigrated to Canada.  They also had two
younger children, Ruth and Herbert.  They lived on a farm near Churchbridge
Saskatchewan.

Any info would be much-appreciated.  I believe Herman Gurski also had
brothers – Ludwig, Carl and perhaps Paul.

L.Wiebe