[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mailing list problems on Friday

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Apr 14 10:17:41 PDT 2007

A spam filtering system was installed yesterday on our server.  This
primarily controls mail sent to SGGEE addresses but it also impacted
our mailing list.

Due to an incorrect setting, some messages which you attempted to
post on Friday may have bounced back to you.  This setting has now
been corrected.

If you attempted to post yesterday and did not see the message go
through, please try again today.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html