[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] karl samuel FRISKE and amelia

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 14 21:52:29 PDT 2007

The Odessa Digital Library http://www.odessa3.org/ St. Petersburg Archive
Extractions gives the following possible hits for that Amelia/Amalie Geisler
and her parents. It appears that her parents have an entry in the SGGEE
database submitted by a member.

Groom Surname Groom Given Name Event Day and Month Event Year Place Bride
Surname Bride Given Name Film or Item Page Number Register Remarks
Geisler Friedrich 21 Oct 1871 Shitomir Schroeder Rosine 1884128/1 609 74

Children
Geisler Amalie 12-Feb 1873? Johannisdorf Friedrich Schroeder, Rosine
1895621/1 340 610
Geisler Wilhelm 6-Feb 1877 Horodistsche N/G Schroeter, Rosine 1884071/1 519
829
Geisler Gustav 10-Oct 1878 Feli------? Friedrich Schroeder, Ros 1895627/2
592 1119
Geisler Pauline 2 May 1882 Niezpodzianka Friedrich Schroeder, Rosine
1897596/1 615 1050

I would echo Jerry's recommendation of an SGGEE membership. I have made some
great strides in my family research since joining, and even linking up with
some distant cousins.

John F. Rauchert, Calgary Alberta