[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for information on the HELD'S, & GIESTER'S Families

Dhwunsch at aol.com Dhwunsch at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 06:57:42 PDT 2007

My family were Germans from Vohlynia Russia, they were  Catholics,  Anton
Held had a son August HELD born 6 Jan 1855  married Louisa GIESTER, born abt 1856
they had 5 children, Edward,  Gustava, Christof, Amelia, and Robert.

 Louisa did in 1896 and August married Regina  nee'Teufel Zielke on 21 Jan
1897 in St Petersburgischen they then all became  Lutheran.
August and Regina had a son Herman born Sept 28,1897.  Herman married a
Helena Winter born 10 July 1904 her parents were Whilem Winter  and Adeline Long
from Vohlynia also.
All the family came to the United States  except Amelia who died and Robert
who lived in Janisrodra Gremany.

I am trying to locate any information on this family if  you can help me
please email me at _dhwunsch at aol.com_ (mailto:dhwunsch at aol.com) . I have all the
information  on who they all married.

Diane