[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] new map page?

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 17:08:50 PDT 2007

Guenther:  Thank you so very much!! These maps are wonderful and very
detailed.  Fortunately I have some of the same coverage using
1:50,000 US Army maps so I can find the locations  I am researching
very quickly on these maps.   (The UTM grid is the same for both
maps)  Thanks again for sharing this information with the rest of
us.  Greg Mason