[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosalie / Rosalia = Rosine / Rosina ?

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 10:34:01 PST 2007

Dear Wolfgang,
  Rosalie and Rosine can often be interchanged. There are several others that you might find being used interchangeably.
  Elisabeth - Luise
  Emilie - Wilhelmine
  Anna - can be short for any of the XXX"anna"s
  Gottfried - Friedrich
  Henriette - Agatha

  There cn still be others. These are ones I have seen.
  Karl

Wolfgang Hein <wolfhein at wolfhein.de> wrote:
  Hello out there

often I find these variants of a name. May it be possible, that these
names identify the same person?

Yours
Wolfgang Hein

---
searching for Hein, Grunwald in the Roszyszcze area