[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for emigration records

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 4 10:15:49 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
Yamkin66 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:07 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for emigration records

I found my great grandfather Spahl born in Kallstadt  Germany in  1819 and
married in Kalisz Poland in 1851.
Where can I find German emigration records or Polish immigration  records?

I wish to know if the whole family emigrated at that  time.  I haven't been
able to find the death document for my g g  grandfather in either place.

Ruth

Emigration to where?  USA?  Germany?

And, could you give us first names to be able to help you better?

Found 15 Spahl listings at US Ellis Island site, and 24 Spahl listings at US
Castle Garden site.

Joe in Texas, USA