[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German emigration records

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Dec 4 13:25:08 PST 2007

Ruth,

I will not address your question about emigration records, but I will
say that we have (courtesy of Al Muth) the marriage record for Friedrich
Spahl and Eleonore Psill in Kalisz in 1851, and also her lineage back to
1763, and that for Friedrich back to his parents.  Since you are an
SGGEE member, you can access those records on our website.   We do not
have any of the descendants of that couple, and I see that you have not
made any submittal of your data, so it would benefit us both if you were
to submit your own pedigree data so that I can then send you back more
data that you apparently have not found on our site.

Gary Warner
SGGEE