[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German emigration records

Albert Muth albertmuth at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 14:14:43 PST 2007

Hi Ruth

The Kalisz marriage record (film #0743138, 1851 #1) for Friedrich Spahl?gives his wife Eleonore Psill's birth place at Zamety, which is in adjacent Stawiszyn parish (where most of the Psills are located anyway).? Other than the 1851 marriage record, what other information in primary records have you nailed down for Friedrich or wife Eleonore?

Have you traced the birth records of their children in the Kalisz or Stawiszyn records?? This is an area, by the way, that is fortunate to have LDS filmed records into the 1890's, 1892 for Kalisz and 1895 for Stawiszyn.?

al muth