[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German emigration records

Yamkin66 at aol.com Yamkin66 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 14:46:00 PST 2007

Al
Thank you for the information on the Spahls.  I have trace them back  to
Kallstadt Germany from 1600s to 1820's.  My brick wall now is searching  for the
death of Fredrich's father Andreas.  I have found some of  Fredrich's brothers
in Kaliz Poland.  However, I can't find the death of  Andreas.  That is why I
seek the emigration/immigration records for Germany  and Poland.  My grand
father Julius was born in Stawiszyn and married  Carolina Kindler also born in
Stawiszyn. His naturalization record shows  that he emigrated from Stawiszyn.
However, I can't find their marriage  document or the births of two of their
children in Stawiszyn.  I have  traced the Kindler's back to 1750's.

However, I do have some holes in both lines.  If/when I complete these
lines, I will forward them to SGGEE.
Ruth