[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sterbfritz Hessen-Nassua

Terri Harkey terriharkey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 09:55:13 PST 2007

I am looking for information that anyone may have on the Herche Family from Sterbfritz Hessen-Nassua Prussia.
I am looking for Adam Herche.

Adam Herche was born Abt. 1591 in Sterbfritz. (sorry I do not have the birthdate).
Adam had a son named Melchior, born abt. 1624 in Sterbfritz.

Melchior married Margaretha Weigand 3 June, 1654
Melchior had a son named Conrad (Curth) Herche (born 23 August, 1657)

Conrad married Eulalia Pfaul 6 June, 1695

This is just some back ground information.
I am needing more information about Adam Herche, such as his birthdate and his wifes name.
I also would like information on his parents and grandparents.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kerry Harkey