[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location Debina

Dr. Frank Stewner dr.stewner at t-online.de
Tue Dec 11 13:27:28 PST 2007

I thank you all for your comments on that location with so many spellings.

I know now that all 84 persons in my file with the different wording of Debina were living in the village near to Dabie which can last be seen written with very tiny letters on the Polish 1_100000 map of 1934.
To get that security I checked if there were any persons in my file living in Debina with as source parish Przedecz. There were none.
The only difficulty is that I have not all parish sources in my file and that it is imposssible in the SGGEE file to distiguish between the two Debinas situated in the Kolo Powiat.

Frank Stewner