[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Google alternative for Poland

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 29 13:38:48 PST 2007

And then there is ShtetlSeeker Town Search at
http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp

This one gives you the possibility of finding the town on all of four
mapsites; Expedia, Mapquest, Multimap and Google.  It helps a lot if you are
not real sure of the spelling of the town name.  Very useful site.

Joe in Texas