[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RAHN family around Chelm / Cholm

Thomas Rahn ancestors at thomasrahn.de
Fri Feb 2 14:46:39 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for members of the Rahn family around Chelm / Russian Poland.

My grandfather was born in 1909 in Kolonia Brzezno.
I suppose that's the village in the north-east of Cholm (also named Berezno in an Austrian map from 1910).

Does anyone know to which Lutheran (Evangelisch-Augsburgisch) parish this village belonged?
I have a document mentioning a parish called Szkekeza (?) but I cannot find anything similar on maps.

Thanks,
Thomas