[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] STEINERT, KULIK, MROCHEN, BARTODZIEJ

sgottemoller at dol.net sgottemoller at dol.net
Mon Feb 5 10:32:07 PST 2007

   Some of these ancestors came to the US during the 1880's
but left family behind in Poland.  They lived in villages
named Bendawitz, Wielkie Staniszcze and that area.  I have
inquired in that area and was told that most of them moved
back to Germany after WW 2 and are no longer where they
lived previously.  If any of these surnames are in your
family tree, please contact me.  Thank you.
Sophie