[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GULDE, APPLELT, KREBS family in Canada

Craig Pfeifer craigpfeifer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:34:47 PST 2007

The Appelts still run a number of jewelry stores in Winnipeg and around
southern Manitoba. Jeff Appelt now owns and operates it.

For my own reseach I visited the Christ Lutheran Church cemetary in
Waldersee, Manitoba and noted the many Appelt names on the tombstones.
Unfortunately I do not recall any first names.

Craig Pfeifer

(Hanke, Lutz, Leier, Flatt, Seifriet, Miller, Luft, Rose, Pfeifer)