[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Petersbaurg records

dupink at nconnect.net dupink at nconnect.net
Wed Feb 21 14:57:24 PST 2007

       I had some success checking the name Pankratz on the St.
       Pete records but I was wondering was all the information
       copied or is there a possibility it would pay to check out
       the original records for parent's names on marriage records,
       or sponsors names on birth records???????

       I have hit a blank wall and just nothing has assisted me in
       checking out my father-in-law August Pankratz (1871 Dec.)
       Found a brother and 2 sisters on the St. Pete list but nothing
       for marriage date to Anna Schiewe.  Maybe they married before
       going to Vohlynia.  Got any suggestions where to look now.
       Shirley Pankratz  at dupink at nconnect.net.

.