[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Warsaw Records

Royal Natzke rdnatzke at execpc.com
Thu Feb 22 12:51:12 PST 2007

Dear Listers,
I vaguely remember that church records after 1885 from the Rosyszce  Lutheran Church in Volhynia may be available in the Warsaw Archives. I may be in the area of Warsaw this Sept..  If there are such records there, how could I access them? I am searching for birth records for the John Martin Neumann and Pauline Kunkel family after 1900 and a marriage record for Edward Neumann and Adelheid Riedel ca. 1909-1910.  They lived in the village of Mariendorf and  in Lutsk.
Dorothy  rdnatzke at execpc.com