[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jay's rude remarkst

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 2 14:36:08 PST 2007

I believe Don, that you posted this message to the wrong mailing list.  Jay is not a member of this list.

For further info to all our subscribers, if you ever have an issue with anyone for any reason on THIS mailing list, please send your concern to ME personally rather than venting about it on the list.  Issues of this nature from either side, if posted to the list, will NOT be tolerated here.

Our mailing list is one of the best I know of.  In five years and thousands of postings, we have only had two minor problems with individual postings.

Jerry Frank
Ger-Poland-Volhynia Mailing List Administrator.