[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with a marriage register

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 10:58:47 PST 2007

To me it looks like Johann was born in Janow, Gmina Piotrkow (Poland) and he was 27 years old at this time in 1887. His parents were Ferdinand Noehrenberg and Caroline Markus. His bride was Julianne Braun (25 years old) daughter of Wilhelm Braun and Dorothea Gross?? Seems like she was born in a town like ?Jasieniec?, near Wladimir (Volhynia) but baptised in some other town I can't read.

Mauricio Norenberg <mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com> wrote:  I was researching for my ggfather marriage, and with help of friends here,
i've found.
Diethard and Robert sent me a long time ago, some marriages of brothers of
my ggfather Johann Norenberg.
So, i'm trying to find the birthplace and the birth register of Johann.

I don't know if it have new information in the marriage, can anyone try to
read it for me?

The link:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/812/johannandjulianacut2hl1.jpg
if doesnt work: