[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call

Judy H jhfamtree at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 16:34:02 PST 2007

Following are the names I'm searching:

HERLING - Sarnowo and Piaski Poland
BILOF  (or BUELOW) - vicinity of Izbica Kuj. Poland
KINTOP (or KOEHNTOP) - Czechocinek Russia Poland/Poland
WITZKE - Sady, Gombin, Poland and Gostynin Poland
SEIDLITZ - Colm, Poland OR Pogranicza, Russia
GAHR - Broomthal, Russia
 All four of my grandparents emigrated to the U.S. between 1906-1914.

I know the Herling & Kintop branches had come from Germany - early 1800's or so.

Researching Family History for:
KINTOP, WITZKE, HERLING, BILOF, SEIDLITZ
Germany / Poland