[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seminar in Poland - - follow-up ???

Judy H jhfamtree at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 17:57:15 PST 2007

I had read several messages in October 2006 regarding an interest in a seminar in Poland - - - to help us research our family history.

Has there been any further discussion on this???  I didn't see anything on this list's archives, but thought there may have been some discussion somewhere else.

Keep me informed, please.  I am interested.

Judy Herling
Researching Family History for:
KINTOP, WITZKE, HERLING, BILOF, SEIDLITZ
Germany / Poland