[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Jan 13 20:47:09 PST 2007

Judy,

Comments below in between your listing of names.   Please consider joining us.

Gary Warner
SGGEE

At 04:34 PM 01/13/07, Judy H wrote:
>Following are the names I'm searching:
>
>HERLING - Sarnowo and Piaski Poland

We have at least a siblings Christoph Herling and Mathilde Herling in Sarnowo

>BILOF  (or BUELOW) - vicinity of Izbica Kuj. Poland

Too big an area to be sure, but we have lots of Buelow and Bilof names.

>KINTOP (or KOEHNTOP) - Czechocinek Russia Poland/Poland

Do not recognize this village, but lots of Kintop/ Koentopp/ Kuehntopf, etc.

>WITZKE - Sady, Gombin, Poland and Gostynin Poland

Lots of Witzke family in Sady

>SEIDLITZ - Colm, Poland OR Pogranicza, Russia

Do not recognize Colm (may be Culm), but lots of Seidlitz names

>GAHR - Broomthal, Russia

Do not have this village, but lots of Gahr and Gar surnames.