[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Death records. Another possibility?

Mauricio Nörenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:44:20 PST 2007

I was thinking about my research.. and remembered:

The parents of my Johann Nörenberg (Ferdinand and Caroline) stayed in
Volhynia when he came for Brazil in 1908.

According to my grandmother, when Johann came to Brazil, Ferdinand was alive
yet. But I can’t be sure.

Well, knowing the place they was lived, is it a bit easier to discover the
death record of Ferdinand and Caroline in Volhynia?

Maybe this record can bring some new information about the correct place I’m
searching (the correct place in Poland)

Regards

Mauricio