[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call

Sara-Jayne Johnson sj_j at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:57:47 PST 2007

I would also like to thank the person who started this up it has been
awhile.

Here are the names I am searching from the German-Russian area:

Schulz/Schultz - Fridensthal/Emerson, Manitoba; Niespodzinanka, Rovno,
Volhyina
Schwark - Fridensthal/Emerson, Manitoba; Russia; Germany
Hartwig -  Fridensthal/Emerson, Manitoba; Kalisz, Konin, Poland
Janke/Jahnke - Fridensthal/Emerson, Manitoba; Bronislawa, Luck, Volhynia,
Russia
Kuehn - Volhynia, Russia

Other names from the other side of my German family:

Tautz - Eisersdorf, Kr Gladz, Germany (now Klodzko, Poland); Ruckers,
Schelsien, Germany (now Wroclaw, Poland)
Franz - Eisersdorf, Kr Gladz, Germany
Mandel - Eisersdorf, Kr Gladz, Germany
Halbig - Ruckers, Schelsien, Germany
Lischke - Ruckers, Schelsien, Germany; Reichenau, Kr. Gladtz, Germany
Volkwein or Volkmein - Reichenau, Kr. Gladtz, Germany

Thanks! :)

Sara-Jayne Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/sarajaynej