[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pedigree Database

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 18:10:45 PST 2007

 " When I first became a member of SGGEE I was asked  to submit data that
was then incorporated into the pedigree database.  Over  the past few years
I've
learned a great deal more about my family and have  discovered a few mistakes
in the data that I submitted to you back then.  I  would like to correct that
information, but have not figured out how to do  that.  Please advise."

The above topic is one I too would like to know about.  I have added many
more names since the first time I submitted my data.  Gary, please tell the
entire list what we need to do.  I am sure there are others out there that have
thought the same.

Thanks,
Janice Schultz