[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ADAM-FISCHER-MICHALOWSKI

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Jan 20 06:49:33 PST 2007

Silvana is a subscriber but was having trouble posting to the list
because of her use of umauts in the message.  If you can help, please
respond to her personally at:

Silvana Adam <smpa at mail.dk>

Her German message is below with a rough translation following it.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html

Hallo am liste,

Ich suche:

Karl Johann Georg Adam geb. 11-05-1860 war in Muegeln ehegesclossen
am 26-10-1884 mit Marie Amalie Fischer geb.04-04-1859.

Karl und Marie lebte in Muegeln aber haette auch gelebt in Zwickau.
Karl war "I.E. Werkmeister in Zwickau". Tot: 11.12.1926. Marie Amalie
Fischer, Tot: 1946. Vielleicht auch in Zwickau.

Rathaus Muegeln hat mir geschriben in 2002 das Karl und Marie haette
5 kinder, und wein kind haette die name Fischer und nicht Adam.
Vielleich war Marie frueher auch verheiratet.

Ich habe auch ein foto mit ein pilot von IWW, Ernst Michalowski. Und
er auch in familie mit mein grossvater.

Die nahme mein grossvater war Karl Otto Adam. Er kamm zum Daenemark
in 1923, und war hier verheiraten.

Ich suche informazionen aus dieser meine urgrosseltern - we von kommt
die - wo war die geboren u.s.w. Rathaus Muegeln kann mir nicht wieder
hilfen, und ich wohne in Daenemark.

Viele gruesse aus Daenemark

Silvana Adam

Hello to the list.

I am searching for:

Karl Johann Georg Adam born 11-05-1860 in Muegeln, married 26-10-1884
to Marie Amalie Fischer born 04-04-1859.

They lived in Muegeln but also later in Zwickau.  Karl was a (work
master - supervisor ??) in Zwickau and died 11-12-1926.  Marie died
1946, perhaps also in Zwickau.

City offices in Muegeln wrote in 2002 that Karl and Marie had 5
children but the children were known by the Fischer surname, not
Adam.  Perhaps Marie was previously married.

I also have a photo of World War I pilot, Ernst Michalowski.  He is
also in the family of my grandfather.

The name of my grandfather is Karl Otto Adam.  He came to Denmark in
1923 and married here.

I am seeking information about my great grandparents - where did they
come from, where were they born, etc.  The city offices in Muegeln
have no further info and I live in Denmark.

Greetings from Denmark,

Silvana Adam