[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] polish civil records

Michal J. Marciniak michal_marciniak at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 01:04:16 PST 2007

Hi Linda,

  Could you please send me a scanned copy? I'll try to decipher a name of town.

  Regards,
  Michal J. Marciniak
  Turek, Poland

Linda K Bowen <lindakbowen at cox.net> wrote:
  I have Polish civil records from the district of Piotrkow and I'm having trouble reading a birth place and where they lived prior to living in Meszcze, district of Piotrkow. Would someone be willing to look at a scanned copy ? It looks like Golin and Prusy to me.