[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hamburg Passenger Lists

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Sun Jan 21 10:12:35 PST 2007

 Ivan,

     I don't know which years are digitised, but since you know the date
 so well, it should be easy for you to find this family in the microfilm
 of the Hamburg passenger lists, which you can see in any Family History
 Centre (except in Germany). The film 473064 covers January to March 1926.
 There is also a microfilmed index, but you can probably skip that since
 you know the date (do you know the ship's name too?)

         Paul Rakow
          rakow at ifh.de