[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosentreter and Schmidt

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 25 00:13:56 PST 2007

Last week I encountered at new patron at my FHC trying to research her
husband's family.
All they have for information at present is

Edward Rosentreter born Aug 1882 (Russia?) died 1950 Kelowna, BC
Wife Hilda Schmidt born Jun 1887 (Russia?) died 1962 Vernon, BC

-Married about 1912 probably in Volhynia (or Lublin area?)
-Came to Canada about 1912-1913 -- They will be looking at Passenger Lists
shortly.
-1914 ->  Four children born in Manitoba. (Lydia, Olga, Leonard, Hilda).

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Rose Ingram