[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] House numbers

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 29 17:58:46 PST 2007

Richard,
All the Genealogy programs I have seen so far, have a some sort of option to
add specific notations, but they are not uniform.  So I think showing the
house number is not a do-able option that can also show on our website
search.  Only personal research will pull it all together.

Guenther's remarks that houses were numbered as they were built, seems to
reflect what I have seen posted on other Polish Lists.
In  my research, I have seen house numbers (or pod) in records, but some
records do not give a house numbers.

Rose Ingram