[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call: Giesler; Hegele;

Albert Treichel albert.treichel at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 31 03:34:35 PST 2007

There are Binders in my ancestry from the same general area as your Binder from Gabin, Poland.
 My maternal Binder ancestry line includes;
- Luise Binder, b. 1866 in Widrakow, Tomaszow, m. Gottlieb Golke in 1886 at Kamien, Chelm, d. about 1960 at Yanovitz (sp?), Germany, was a daughter of
- Gottlieb Binder, b. 1835 in Grabienc, Zgierz, m. Luise Sturm in Pabianice in 1854, d. 1892 in Mzanna, Chelm, was a son of
- Johann Samuel Binder, m. Rosine Dorothea Kirsz in Zgierz in 1830

If any of this Binder ancestry rings a bell please contact me to share more details.
 Bert Treichel
Ottawa, Canada