[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] E-mails of Hans-Christian Diedrich and Gerd Stricker

Serhiy Romaniuk serhiy01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 11:02:00 PDT 2007

I just found out that there are two researchers from Germany who wrote many books about lutherans in ukraine and Russia. In one of the books they use the information, that is very interesting for my personal research on Ukrainian lutherans in 1930-39 in Stanislawow, Poland (now Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine). There names are Hans-Christian Diedrich and Gerd Stricker. Does anyone know how to contact them via e-mail? (Sorry, if I did'nt know that one or two of them olready passed away)

  Thenk you,
  pastor Serhiy Romanjuk.