[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Occupation - Latvian - Contractor

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Jun 1 09:44:04 PDT 2007

Reiner,

Thanks.  I understand your message, but how unsettling.   I was hoping
that my great-grandfather was someone important to someone other than
his family and me!  But now I suspect that he was something like an
employee- and just like me, still looking for an easy retirement.   Oh
well, I guess I will just have stop doing my genealogy because there is
no money to be gained by doing so.   :-)

Gary Warner